The Owner and Principal Consultant of SIGMA LOOP CONSULTING is Panagiotis Ntouskas.
- is a certified Six Sigma Black Belt by the American Society for Quality (ASQ), member of ASQ and holder of a MSc Degree in Quality Management (Stirling University, UK).
- is a ZEND Certified Engineer (development of web-based applications with database support using PHP/ MySQL) and a certified SEO (Search Engine Optimization) professional.
- is a Practitioner Member (PIEMA) of the Institute of Environmental Management and holder of a MEng Degree in Environmental Studies (Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, Germany). He is also a certified Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser.
- is an ACC (Associate Certified Coach), accredited by ICF (International Coach Federation), member of ICF and certified as CPC (Certified Professional Coach) by ICA (International Coach Academy). Moreover, he possesses an EDI Diploma in Psychology.
- is a member of the Hellenic Economic Chamber and holder of the license to work as an Economist. He possesses a BSc Degree in Business Administration and Management (University of Piraeus, Greece).
- is multilingual (English, German, Spanish, Greek).
- has more than 10 years of working experience in various sectors, including industry (BMW AG, Intier Naeher Gmbh), international transport & logistics (Kuehne + Nagel SA) and services (Amacon EQI Management Consultants SA). He has worked at least 6 years as QSHE (Quality, Environment, Health & Safety, Security) Manager.
SIGMA LOOP CONSULTING utilizes a network of experts from various disciplines such as software development and engineering that support the development and offering of the consultancy services.